Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Portfolio Review Completed...

So the big and scary portfolio review has come and gone. Now it is the waiting game to find out the results in a week. I logged 70+ hours of week in a a little over a 5 day span.

I feel pretty good about how it came out, there are just a few minor things that I wish I had spent more time to refine. It was the most stressed out I've been in a long time. It was truly a great learning experience to go through that. I feel like I learned a lot more about myself and how to push myself. I found myself spending many hours trying to work on a concept however just to end up trashing the idea, sort of hard to swallow but its part of the process.

I wanted to take pictures of the final pieces but it really came down to the wire for me so there was no time to set any of that up. I'll try to update some pictures once I do get the portfolio back. I also have some other projects to update.

So after I finally had some time to sit down and gather myself today, I thought it'd be fun to make a drawing that would portray the whole experience... So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment